The Chapel takes up the south-east corner of 2 floors of the White Tower. It is of early date (circa 1080) and in perfect condition. It measures 55 feet 6 ins long by 31 feet wide, and has a nave and aisles of four bays. The heavy round columns carry carved capitals, some of which bear a T-shaped fi... From NEN Gallery